The Master Gardener Association of Wayne County (MGAWC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, with no paid staff and no office. MGAWC receives NO federal, state, county, or university funding. Information about MGAWC is available in the What We Do page. And visit the Projects pages to learn about MGAWC’s many programs. We appreciate all donations and support that you or your organization can offer.
Our wish list:
Donation or sponsorship Opportunities
- Door prizes: garden related or not; magazine subscriptions, catalog gift certificates, car wash vouchers, restaurant gift certificates, theater tickets, book store gift certificates, etc.
- Refreshments for Friday night set-up or the Saturday conference
- Bags of ice for the Saturday morning of the conference
- Gift item for conference attendees
- Lunch and refreshments
- Speaker stipends
- Copying educational and conference handouts
- Slide projectors
- Digital projectors
- Leak-proof, clean wheelbarrow for holding ice and chilling bottled water
- Sturdy carts for schlepping materials during Friday night set-up and the Saturday conference
- Large coolers (please tag with your name)
- Vacuum cleaners from 5:00 to 6:30 P.M. Saturday, delivered to conference site
If you can donate or sponsor any of the above items, please contact email@example.com using a clear subject line on the e-mail.